Buy a Caravan Safely with Caravan Depot
People are continuing to buy caravans during these difficult times. Some are planning ahead for summer holidays, while some require additional accommodation and others are using caravans as isolation units for vulnerable family members. Whatever the reason you wish to buy a caravan, we have put a number of measures in place to enable you do so, whilst maintaining our primary goal of ensuring our customers remain safe and well.
We Will Deliver Your Caravan to You
Although current government guidelines mean you can't leave home to buy a caravan, we are still able to deliver caravans to customers. Caravan Depot's unique method of doing business makes this process very straight forward. Here's how it works:
- Search our website for your ideal caravan here.
- Contact the broker for full details - they will have personally inspected the caravan and will be able to give you a full, unbiased description, as well as send you many photos of the caravan
- When you are sure it is the right caravan for you, leave a deposit and arrange delivery with the broker
- The broker will deliver your caravan to you
- Inspect your caravan and discuss it with the broker
- Make secure payment via the broker and receive the paperwork and keys
If you have any questions about this process, simply speak to the broker of the caravan you are interested in. They will be happy to talk you through the process in detail and provide all of the information you need.
Our Coronavirus Safety Measures
We have a number of measures in place to ensure your safety. You can see these here.
Begin the Search for Your Ideal Caravan Today
We are still getting thousands of visitors to our website! With so much uncertainty concerning overseas holidays in the future, there is clearly pent up demand for caravans and we are taking deposits daily. So don't delay. Click on Caravans for Sale and begin your search today.
The Caravan Depot Team.